PRO PLAN Adult Essential Health Medium Breed Dry Dog Food
- PRO PLAN Essential Health Medium Adult is a complete and balanced dry dog food for medium size adult dogs.
- Essential Health has been developed by vets and nutritionists at PURINA to give your medium-sized breed dog the best nutrients for their health needs.
- It contains specific nutrients balanced at optimum levels that will help keep them in good condition.
- Made with high quality chicken, this product ensures your dog absorbs all the key elements of their food, as well as looking after their teeth, coat and joints.
PRO PLAN Essential Health Medium Adult Dog Food
PRO PLAN Essential Health Medium Adult is a complete and balanced dry dog food for medium size adult dogs. Essential Health has been developed by vets and nutritionists at PURINA to give your medium-sized breed dog the best nutrients for their health needs.
It contains specific nutrients balanced at optimum levels that will help keep them in good condition. Made with high quality chicken, Essential Health ensures your dog absorbs all the key elements of their food, as well as looking after their teeth, coat and joints.
Your dog deserves a food that will give them the energy and nutrition they need to live life to the full. Give them PRO PLAN with Essential Health today and see what a difference the right dry dog food makes.
- For long healthy life, feed to lean body condition using recommended daily feeding amount and Ideal Body Condition Guide
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acid, for healthy skin and coat
- Balanced minerals, vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy teeth and gums
- Highly digestible quality ingredients for superior nutrient absorption
- Advanced nutrition and dietary fibre to support digestive comfort and wellbeing
- Scientifically proven antioxidants to boost immune defence
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Chicken (dehydrated chicken-natural glucosamine source, chicken); brewers rice; whole grain wheat; oats; barley; animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E); animal digest; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and natural flavours (including calcium, phosphorous, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, vitamin E, vitamin B12, zinc, iron, vitamin B3, vitamin C, vitamin D, choline, manganese, vitamin B5, copper, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin A, iodine, aluminosilicate, selenium); beet pulp; fish oil and natural antioxidants.
Crude Protein (Min) 25.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 15.0%
Crude Fibre (Max) 3.0%
Calcium (Min) 0.9%
Phosphorus (Min) 0.7%
Glucosamine (Min) 400mg/kg
Vitamin C (Min) 70mg/kg
Vitamin E (Min) 460IU/kg
Vitamin A (Min) 10,000IU/kg
Vitamin D (Min) 1,000IU/kg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.2%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min) 1.5%
Metabolizable Energy (Min) 3.6kcal/g
Adult Recommended Daily Feeding Guideline
|Weight of Dog||Up to 1hr activity||1-3h activity|
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog. Factors such as a dog’s metabolism, size, activity level, age and whether the dog is desexed will affect the amount of PRO PLAN needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly.
Using the feeding table
To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health.
Making the switch to PRO PLAN
By choosing to feed your dog PRO PLAN you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your dog’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition them from their current food. This enables your dog’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN until you are feeding PRO PLAN exclusively.
Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.