Nestlé – TRADE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Schedule to Conditions of Entry
|Pro Plan Trans-Tasman Test Competition 2023 (“The Promotion”)
|The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Limited, trading as Purina PetCare of 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
|The Promotion starts at 12:01am NZDT on 27 October and closes at 11:59pm NZDT on 28 October 2023.
Subject to Clause 3 of the Conditions of Entry, entry is open to clubs in New Zealand (“Eligible Entrant”).
An employee/individual representative who enters the Promotion on behalf of the Eligible Entrant must be aged 18 years or over and must have the authority to enter the Promotion on behalf of the Eligible Entrant.
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, a portion of the prize in this Promotion is to be awarded to the Eligible Entrant and not to the employee/individual representative who entered the Promotion on the Eligible Entrant’s behalf.
To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Attend Trans-Tasman Sheepdog Trials in Ashburton between 27/10/23 – 28/10/23.
The Promoter will conduct a random draw in accordance with Draw Details from all entries received to determine winner.
|Maximum entries permitted
|One (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
|The draw will take place at 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand on 30 October 2023 at 12pm NZDT. The draw is electronic and the winner will be selected at random. The first (1) valid entry drawn will be deemed to be a Prize Winner and will win the Major Prize.
There is one (1) Prize to be won and is valued at up to $1,259.94 RRP
|Value of Prize Pool
|Up to $1,259.94 RRP
|Conditions of prize
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
|Prize Winner Notification
|The Prize Winners will be notified by via email or telephone by 5.00pm NZST on 1 November 2023.
|Prize Winner Publication Details
|The Club name of the Major Prize Winner will be published on https://www.purina.co.nz/promotion-winners/ by 5.00pm NZDT on 15 November 2023.
|Prize Claim Date
|The Prize must be claimed by 5.00pm NZDT on 30 November 2023 by responding to the Prize Winner Notification. If the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the prize may be forfeited, and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.
|Re-Draw, Prize Winner Notification and Publication Details
|In the event that the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, or an entry is deemed invalid, or otherwise forfeited, the Promoter will conduct a further draw to determine a new prize winner, at 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand at 12pm NZDT on 5 December 2023. The draw is electronic, and a winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and their name will be published at www.nestle.co.nz/productnewscompetitions/winners on the same date.
Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Condition of Entry prevails.
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Games of Chance: If more than one prize is offered for that draw, the prize with the highest value will be awarded first. If other prizes are available to be won in the Promotion, they will be awarded in descending value.
- Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency and that the entrant meets all entry requirements. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter may require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- Monetary Prizes: If money is offered as a prize, the prize may be awarded by way of cheque, EFTPOS card or transfer to a nominated bank account. If the prize is to be delivered by bank transfer, the winner will be required to advise the Promoter of their nominated bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
- Tickets to an Event or an Experience: If tickets to an event or an experience are offered as a prize, the prize will be subject to the organiser’s terms. To the extent permitted at law, the Promoter is not liable for any cancellation or re-scheduling that may prevent prize fulfilment. The tickets to the event cannot be converted to cash nor replaced if lost, stolen or defaced. Tickets can only be used on the date(s) specified on the ticket.
- Trip Prize: If travel is offered as a prize, flights and accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking. Additional spending money, meals, taxes, valid passports, visas, transport to & from departure point additional transfers, insurance & all other ancillary costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry are the responsibility of the winner. It is a condition of accepting the prize that all components of the prize be taken during the trip and all persons taking the trip depart from & return to the winner's nearest capital city at the same time unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter.
- Vehicle: If a vehicle is offered as a prize, the vehicle includes registration, 3rd party insurance, a full tank of petrol and all on-road costs. Any additional costs including comprehensive insurance and additional optional extras are the responsibility of the winner.
- Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
- Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize, or (if required) the date they advise the Promoter of their nominated New Zealand bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
- If a prize winner or participant is under the age of 18 years of age: The prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf. The Promoter may require a winner under the age of 18 years to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian throughout prize fulfilment.
- If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
- Tampering: The Promoter may disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation in future promotions of the Promoter.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter may (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, related to participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Publicity: If a winner agrees to participate in follow-up interviews and publicity then the Promoter may use their name, image, photograph/s, film and sound recordings for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and the Promoter will own copyright in any such images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and in all material incorporating the same.
- Entry Content: The Promoter may adapt and use any entry content, for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
- Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- Liability: To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter’s only liability is as expressly stated in these terms and provisions in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] that cannot be excluded, and all other guarantees, warranties and conditions are excluded; and (b) the Promoter will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit or loss of opportunity.
- Consumer Guarantee: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ]) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent or misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Tax: Winners should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
- Promoters Decisions: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter (acting reasonably) and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants completely release Facebook, Instagram or X (formerly known as Twitter) from any and all liability relating to the Promotion (this release is a requirement of the operators of Facebook, Instagram and X (formerly known as Twitter)).