Nestlé – PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Schedule to Conditions of Claim
|TUX Scorched Almonds 400g GWP
|The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Limited, trading as:
Purina PetCare of 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand.
|The Promotion starts on 01 Dec 2022 at 7:00am and closes either the earlier of 31 Jan 2023 or when all gifts have been claimed.
|Claims are open to residents of New Zealand aged 18+ who make an Eligible Purchase.
Any TUX Energy 25kg, TUX Country 25kg or TUX Energy Extra 20kg
To claim, claimants must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Purchase the Participating Product (“Eligible Purchase”) instore and receive a Scorched Almonds 400g Box
|Maximum claims permitted
There are up to 12000 gifts available to be claimed during the Promotional Period.
|Value of Gift Pool
|Conditions of Gift
If gifts are still available and in stock, the promotion can continue to run until 90 salvage date of Scorched Almonds Products.
The gift is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
Conditions of Claim
- These Conditions of Claim are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Claim. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Claim and the Schedule to Conditions of Claim, the Schedule prevails.
- Information on how to submit a claim form part of these terms & conditions. Any claim not complying with these Conditions of Claim and Schedule to Schedule to Conditions of Claim is invalid.
- Standard claim restriction: Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Promoter, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any redemption covered herein.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any claim that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Receipt of electronic claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by a claimant or occurring during transmission.
- Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the claimant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require any claimant to verify every claim they made during the Promotion period in order to claim a reward. If a claim cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the claim will be invalid.
- Standard Reward Restriction: All rewards unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Reward Value: Reward value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any award.
- Reward Delivery: Rewards will only be delivered in Australia and each claimant should allow 28 days from receiving your validated confirmation email for delivery of their reward.
- Australian Consumer Law: The claimant should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services for all warranties. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Claim and Schedule to Conditions of Claim. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all claims made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that claimant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Liability: The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable claims: The Promoter may determine all claims invalid and/or preclude participation by a claimant if they disrupt, annoy, abuse, act contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Tax: Claimants should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
- Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Claimants completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.