Purina New Zealand is committed to creating a community that both encourages interaction and collaboration and shows respect for others. We ask our fans to do their part and comply with these rules for posts, uploads, communications and general behaviour on social platforms sponsored by Nestlé.
Nestlé values any feedback and engagement so please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of this page.
In the spirit of openness, it’s worth highlighting that if a post breaks these rules, it may be hidden or deleted without notification, but we also commit to not deleting posts which are challenging or questioning of us as long as it’s done in a constructive way and in line with the guidelines below:
- Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts or uploads.
- Play fair: no defamatory, bullying, harassing, obscene, threatening, dangerous or abusive posts.
- Be respectful and kind: respect other people’s opinions and don’t attack people with extreme or hurtful language or with a personal attack. It stops conversation and can hurt people.
- Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts including any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
- Be original: feel free to share video content, pictures, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it – if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
- Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights and don’t give out yours or anyone else’s personal information. We respect data privacy as set out in our Privacy Notice which applies to personal information or material shared on this page in addition to the platform’s own rules.
- Keep it true and legal: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts.
- Be responsible: Children under the age of 13 should not post comments without the permission of their parents or guardians.
- Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Nestlé (employee, agency, incentivised blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
The content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites.
Please also note that questions can only be answered during working hours and we retain the right to amend the present House Rules at any time.
By contributing to this site, you agree to allow Purina New Zealand to use your content (including product ideas and your user ID and photo) without obligation or compensation to you which includes other Purina New Zealand social media sites. Thanks for being a Purina New Zealand fan!